Better Grades? Yes, Please!
Are you doing it wrong?
. . . learning, I mean.
Most people are.
In college, I was going about learning all wrong (even though I made good grades).
I was just doing everything the hard way.
I studied harder than I had to. I studied longer than I needed to.
Then I found a few simple tricks that made everything, much,
MUCH easier. Changed my academic life.
I’ve now spent almost twenty years passionately pursuing insights, hacks, and tricks that make learning easier for anyone. 🙂
I’ve read all the books. I’ve used these tricks to help my friends—and my own kids. I’ve taught THOUSANDS of students—from kindergartners to grad students—easy ways to get better grades by working with their brains instead of trying to force things.
Each and every trick I talk about, I’ve used. They really work (whether you already have good grades or whether your grades stink).
And now I’m passing them on to you. Lucky, lucky you!
Best of all, it’s free. 🙂 Just tell me where to send it.
In this book, I’ll explain. . .
1) What you’re currently doing that’s sabotaging your learning — Don’t sweat it too much. Pretty much everyone makes these mistakes. But they’re easy to avoid!
2) How to get an instant memory boost whenever you need it — reading your texts, sitting in class, listening to a podcast, etc.
3) Why your memory works the way it does (and doesn’t) — this is the nitty-gritty you need to know to study faster, better.
4) What brain science reveals — That’s where these tricks come from; research.
5) How to implement these tricks — Rubber meets the road style. Plus helpful tools and resources!
Get it now. Read it today. The sooner you read it, the sooner your grades will go up (and the less effort you’ll need to make that happen.)
Once you get it, I’ll keep you updated on other time and effort-saving tricks to get the best grades EVER.
Who else might benefit from this book? Help them out. Share it with them now! 🙂