© Cody Blair, All Rights Reserved.
Do you really need to do a lot of prep for the GRE? Can’t you just read a GRE prep book yourself and study some on your own?
Yes. But. . .
. . . that’s not necessarily the smartest way to get the best score (or even a decent one). And a good score on the GRE can make it MUCH easier to get into the grad school you want.
Knowing the best way to prep can save you a ton of time (and money). Continue reading GRE Prep; Do You REALLY Need It?© Cody Blair, All Rights Reserved.
I know what I should do.
- I should study more.
- I should read the text BEFORE the class.
- I should begin working on that research paper long BEFORE it’s due.
But how do I make myself do it?
Fear not; there’s a super simple way to give yourself instant willpower.
Take a look at Unforgettable, a short pdf ebook on memorizing vocabulary easily and effectively. A quick read will give you the inside scoop on…
- The quick and simple way to learn vocabulary for language classes and standardized tests like the GRE and SAT.
- How to soak up that tricky vocabulary like a sponge! Save time. Slave less.
- How to make those memories uber sticky. Memorize it once and it sticks for days (without more review).
Researchers have developed a game that’s been shown to crank up your smarticle particles. That’s right, the Dual N-Back game–downloadable gratis–actually increases your short term memory AND your fluid intelligence (in layman-ese, “smarts”). Continue reading Are You Stupid?© Cody Blair, All Rights Reserved.
The GRE Quantitative (math) section can be a panicky sweat-fest to the unprepared. Don’t get caught with your pants down. Know these three keys that will make the GRE Quantitative section curl up in the fetal position and beg for mercy. Continue reading Top 3 Things You Must Know for the GRE Quantitative section© Cody Blair, All Rights Reserved.