Keeping up with your goals–as I blogged about in Achieving Your Goals; 5 Power-User Tricks–is not so much a college study skill as it is a life success skill. GoalsOnTrack is a powerful site for mastering your goals, with scads o’ helpful tools.
- Attach a picture to each goal to light a fire under your keister.
- See your progress towards your goals at a glance.
- Integrate it fully with your to-do list.
- View graphs of your progress and time usage. Ummm. Charty goodness.
- Journal about your progress or keep track of key goal-related info.